A lady has found herself on the wrong side of pleasure after the Ꮴibrαtor she was using to satisfy herself caught fire and exploded in her ‘pʋŋaŋi’.

According to comments that accompanied this news on social media, the lady was alone in her room and felt like having fun and since there was no man to pleasure her she opted for the Ꮴibrαtor.

So as she was into the act of using the shaker which was plugged, unfortunately, it developed a fault after which shocked her and exploded in her pʋŋani that almost killed her.

The photo of the Ꮴibrαtor is fast circulating on social media and as seen, it is half burnt from the edge of the cable.

Leave your vote

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Forgot password?

Enter your account data and we will send you a link to reset your password.

Your password reset link appears to be invalid or expired.

Log in

Privacy Policy

Add to Collection

No Collections

Here you'll find all collections you've created before.